Terms & Condition
This mobile application ‘Salaam Haji Digital Suite’ and website ‘Salaam Haji – The Portal of Trust’ (the “Platform”) is owned and operated by ISRAA INVENTIONS PVT LTD., a company incorporated in India, having its registered office at No.311,2nd main road, 5th Cross, near masjid-e-noor, Gandhipuram, Whitefield, Bangalore-560066 (the “Company”, which expression would mean and include its officers, successors and permitted assigns). The Company is in the business of operating an online platform for facilitating travel to religious centres for the users of the Platform. Such online services made available through the Platform are hereinafter referred to as the “Services”.
- Applicability And Amendment Of Terms
- Your use of the Platform or the Services will signify your acceptance of the Agreement and your agreement to be legally bound by the same. If you do not agree to or wish to be bound by the terms of the Agreement, you may not access or otherwise use the Platform or the Services.
- Nothing in the Agreement should be construed to confer any rights to third party beneficiaries.
- Your Account And Registration
- You will be required to register on the Platform and create an account prior to the completion of any transaction / purchase through the Platform.
- Use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a user of the Platform and shall not transact on or use the Platform. As a minor if you wish to use or transact through the Platform, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents. The Company reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Platform if it is brought to the Company’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- Registration is only a one time process and if you have previously registered, you may login /sign in to your registered account using the same credentials as provided by you during the registration process.
- Membership is free for all users in order to browse or download the website or application respectively. However, a fee may be charged for subscribing to any new/additional feature services offered by the Company exclusively to Members. The Company reserves the right to change the fee policy applicable to such paid membership. Changes to the fee policy will be posted on the Platform and such changes shall become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. All membership or Feature services fees are once paid are non-returnable or refundable. However, Company will have their discrete decision on case to case basis
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting and preventing unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorised use of your account information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these conditions. You may be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or any other user of or visitor to the Platform due to authorized or unauthorized use of your account as a result of your failure in keeping your account information secure and confidential.
- You shall ensure that the account details provided to us through the Platform are correct and complete at all times. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Platform, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notifying to you.
- The Company will endeavour to ensure that access to and availability of the Platform remains uninterrupted and error free. However, access to the Platform may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for updates, repairs, maintenance, or for the introduction of new facilities and services. Most of the downtime are scheduled and informed, but there are few occasions that company may switch of the services with no prior notices for various undisclosed reasons
- Limited License For Access
The Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Platform, but not to modify it (or any portion thereof), except with prior written consent of the Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Platform or its contents; any collection and use of any service listings, descriptions, catalog images or prices, any derivative use of this Platform or its contents, any downloading or copying of catalog images, account information for the benefit of another seller, or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You will not advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit) or solicit others (including without limitation solicitations for contributions or donations). For vendor and agencies logins will have provisions to create their spaces to sell their packages and get their product/services advertised post Company’s approval.
This Platform or any portion thereof (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without prior written consent of the Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
You will not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company and its affiliates without prior written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s or its affiliates’ names or trademarks without the prior written consent of the Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable. Any unauthorized use will terminate the permission or license granted by the Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
You shall not use the Platform in any way that causes, or may be likely to cause damage or impairment to the Platform or in any manner harms the Company or any other person or entity (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion) or interrupt free access to it in any way. You shall not use the Platform to host, display, upload, post, submit, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Platform and/or the Services or any connected network or any computer resource, or otherwise interferes with any entity’s use or enjoyment of the Platform and/or the Services; and
- i)threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insults any other nation.
You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet.
You will not delete or modify any content on the Platform and/or Services including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- Platform for Transactions and Communication
1. The Platform is a platform that You utilize to meet and interact with various service providers for their transactions. The Company is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the platform’s users.
2. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between you and the service providers (“Service Providers”) alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation, price, date, period for delivery, warranties related to Services. The Company does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between you and the Service Providers.
3. The Company does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the services proposed to be offered or offered through the Platform. The Company does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the quality of Services provided through the Platform. The Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
4. The Company is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between you and the 3rd Party Service Providers (Travel Agencies or Vendor Partners) . The Company cannot and does not guarantee that you and/or the Service Providers will perform any transaction concluded through the Platform though the portal has provision for financial tractions in lieu of future services that are going to delivered by 3rd Party Service providers. The Company is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the Service Providers (Agencies or Vendors Partners).
5. You are advised to independently verify the bonafides of any particular Service Provider that you choose to deal with through the Platform and use your best judgment in that behalf. The Contact details and performance data of 3rd Party Service Providers is publicly available in Social online pages, you may contact them directly in case of any post paid services.
6. The Company does not at any point of time during any transaction between you and the Service Provider through the Platform gain title to or have any rights or claims over the services offered by the Service Provider to you. The Company is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of Services which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. It is agreed that the contract for provision of any of the Services or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Service Provider and you.
8. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the Service Provider(s) that you transact with. Pricing on any service(s) as is reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by the Service Provider be incorrectly reflected and in such an event the Service Provider reserves the right to refuse provision of the Services.
9. You shall deal directly with ISRAA INVENTIONS on the disputes for the product and services that owned by the Company and have full control of it with them. Such as all the Mobile applications comprising of the following paid features – 1. Family+ Finder 2. Walk with Me 3. Audhiya Process 4. Online Doctor 5. Privilege Gold Shopping Card 6. Home Finder.
- Pricing and Service Availability
1. The Company will display on the Platform or the payment dashboard, information on price and availability of the Services. Although prices of most of the Services do not fluctuate on a daily basis, some of the prices may change on a daily basis due to various factors such as fluctuating exchange rate, weather conditions, hotel and airline availability etc. For any order the price shall be the price prevailing at the date on which a service request is placed. The prices listed on the Platform are not negotiable.
2. Despite the best efforts of the Company, such information on the price and availability of Services may be inaccurately displayed on the Platform. The Company reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and the Company does not honour inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the Platform are also subject to change without notice.
3. The current prices will be displayed on the payment page or on the payment dashboard, all the prices are either inclusive or exclusive (as stated on the payment page) of taxes, service charges, discounts and other relevant charges.
- Payment other Policies
1. Invoices for the Services ordered through the Platform shall be raised by the Service Provider. The Company is responsible for and has been authorised by the Service Providers for collecting amounts due from you under an invoice on behalf of the Service Providers and will remit the amounts to the Service Providers for the products and services owned by them. And for the services and products owned by the company will be directly dealt with Company for any kind of disputes. For the 3rd Party services for Hajj the payment is made directly to the Service Provider and NOT to the Company. For Umrah services rendered by the 3rd Party, the payment is either paid directly to the 3rd Party Travel agencies or to the Company on time to time basis (This may change with Time), the Company does not sell any travel services to you that are not owned by them and is solely the provider of a platform for facilitating transactions between you and the Service Providers. However, the mobile applications owned and developed by Company can be bought and paid directly to the Company.
2. The Company offers multiple payment options to you on the Platform (Web or on Mobile App), which may be updated from time to time:
- Online Payment:
You can make online payments using your credit card or debit card, through net banking (RTGS/NEFT/IMPS), through wallets or other pre-paid instruments and payment options offered / recognised by the Company from time to time ;
- Offline Payment:
You can complete the order online and then make payments to the Company by cash on delivery to the delivery personnel. You can also make payments to the Company by cheques in the name of the Company. Such payments will be remitted by the Company to the relevant Service Provider. There will be NO cash transaction whatsoever for any service or services rendered by the company or its service providers.
The Refund / Cancelation policies from Company is very straight forward – For all the Hajj and Umrah services that is rendered by the 3rd Party Travel Agencies, the policies of Travel Agencies take precedence over any policies. The refund of charges for the services are to be directly dealt with Travel Agencies for the Products & Services owned by them. But for the Product and Services owned by the company such as Service Features on the Mobile Apps will have No refund whatsoever unless Company has a discrete decision to take refund cases by it’s nature of criticality. The products and services owned by Company once sold is not refundable or exchanged.
The Company may, from time to time, provide offers on the Services listed on the Platform. Such offers shall be made solely at the discretion of the Company in consultation with the service providers.
- Copyright and Database Rights
All content included on the Platform and shared by the users, such as photographs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the exclusive property of the Company, its affiliates or its content suppliers. User based media files or text contents that is occupying company’s space is still owned by the user and company equally. Company is not responsible for the same if distributed in one way or the other within the platform or outside the platform.
The compilation of all content on this Platform is the exclusive property of the Company.
All software used on this Platform is the property of the Company or its software suppliers. You shall not systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the Platform without the Company’s express written consent. In particular, you shall not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or a number of times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this Platform, without the Company’s prior and express written consent.
You shall not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this platform and/or Platform (e.g. prices and product listings) without the Company’s express written consent. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Platform shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Platform, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the Services; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (iii) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Platform in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Platform or its content.
Salaam Haji device mark, Logo, copyright of Salaam Haji Digital suite mobile applications viz., Family+ Finder, Walk with Me, Privilege Gold Card, Audhiya and other marks indicated on the Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company in the Indian jurisdiction. All other trademarks not owned by the Company that appear on this Platform are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Company.
Using the Platform or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communication by you with the Company. The Company communicates with you by email or by posting notices on the Platform. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from the Company electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement stipulating that those communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
You understand that once you register on the Platform, you may or may not receive (based on the registration design) short message service (“SMS”) messages from the Company on your registered mobile number. These messages could relate to your registration, transactions that you carry out through the Platform or any updates and promotions that are undertaken by the Company. Please note that the Company will send these SMS messages only to the registered mobile number or such other number that you may designate for any particular purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide the correct number for the transaction you wish to enter and that such number is not registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
Further, the Company may also send notifications and reminders to you with respect to your activity on the platform in relation to the Services. Please note that while the Company endeavours to provide these notifications and reminders to you promptly, the Company does not provide any guarantee and shall not be held liable or responsible for any failure to send such notifications or reminders to you.
Salaam Haji portal will also open a feedback system allowing access to registered or non-registered users to express their experiences of their Hajj or Umrah. The good or bad comments may be updated into the feedback system from the Hajis who have returned home after performing their Hajj or Umrah. This platform is non disruptive and cannot be edited, however our quality team encounters anything that is not in line with decency, the contents will be removed permanently.
The Company shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or block access to your membership on the Platform and/or refuse to provide you access to the Platform if:
- a) you engage in or are suspected of engaging in any illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity; or
Upon suspension or termination, your right to avail the Services through the Platform shall immediately cease and the Company reserves the right to remove or delete information regarding you that is available with the Company, including but not limited to login, account information and information posted by you.
The information, content and materials on this Platform and / or the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The Company makes all reasonable efforts to display the Services listed on its Platform as accurately as possible. While the Company makes every effort to ensure that the Services are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, the Company reserves the right to refuse the provision of Services.
The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the Platform and/or Services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the Platform and/or Services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the Platform or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Platform and/or Services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your electronic device.
- Indemnity And Limitation Of Liability
You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold the Company, the Company’s affiliates, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the Platform or the Services and/or violation of the Agreement by you.
You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use the Platform and/or Services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Platform and/or Services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Platform and/or Services; or (v) any other matter relating to the Platform and/or Services.
In the event that any tax claims or demands are made against the Company in relation to any Service Provider’s and/or your tax liabilities, and the Company is required to pay any amounts with respect to aforesaid claims or demands, then the Company shall have a right to make an indemnity claim with respect to the same on such Service Provider and/or you, as the case may be.
- We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of the other users of the Platform nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by them. We do not take any obligation to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the other users of the Platform.
- Further, none of the directors, officials or employees of the Company shall be personally liable for any action in connection with the Platform or the Services.
- We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of credit/ debit cards that have been used to make payments on the Platform.
- Force Majeure
- We will not be responsible in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the Company’s reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Company. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the Platform and/or Services and any other website, application, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures that users may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the Platform in an accurate or timely manner.
- Report Abuse
- In the event you come across any abuse or violation of the Terms or if you become aware of any objectionable content on the Platform, please report to email@example.com.
- Grievance Officer
- If you have any grievance with respect to the Platform or the Service, including any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of information, you can contact our Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Governing Law And Jurisdiction
- Complete Understanding
You have read these Terms & Conditions and agree to all of the provisions contained above